Apr 28, 2016

the perks of med school

Assalamualaikum.

musim professional iii exam -- teka mana satu meja nn :D

Sebab tak lama lagi dah nak mula kerja,
Please please do pray for me that I will key in all the details,
fill up the Ehouseman properly, smoothly and get my hopeful hospital.
This 3rd may inshaAllah. (allah.. Penentu masa depan ni tempat kerja)

Sebab tak lama lagi dah nak mula kerja,
I remembering back those moments during my study years.
Lebih lebih lagi masa final year.
With #theperksofmedschool at my ig, 
I can scroll back and look at every each of the photo.
Reflecting. 

Study hard. Study smart.
I dont think I studied that hard. Ye struggle. Struggle cara nn. heh.
My definition of hard is,
No matter what happened in between, the list I must cover,
Then I MUST cover it. By hook by crook.
Kena faham tajuk tu betul2, kena pandai buat physical exam.
Those 12 postings (Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, Obstetric & Gynaecology,
 Surgery, Emergency Posting, Orthopaedics, Opthalmology, Otolaryngology, 
Psychiatry, Public Health, Community Medicine)
Every posting every one made their own senarai topic kena cover.
I’m the type that needs to make my own notes.
Masa study, study! 
Masa running man, running man!
My housemates, close friends knew that I need to watch running man weekly.
I’m the one who update whether kshownow already upload the latest episode or not.
I’m the one who can watch running man one day before exam. Hiks.
My very own vitamin b. Stress reliever. :D :D

Theory and clinical practice (physical exam)
In medicine, you needs to do I-P-P-A
Inspection, palpation, percussion and auscultation.
Amik darah sama sendiri. 
Sorang jadi patient, sorang jadi student, sorang jadi examiner.
Set masa.
Pegi ward malam2, gigih cari patient untuk practice.
Allah rindu. 

Belum sentuh pasal exam. End of posting exams. Professional exam.
Next post may be :)
Dan thing that taught me the most these past years -- 
kebergantungan kita terhadap pertolongan Allah.
Setiap waktu setiap detik. Allah tolong. 


No comments:

:)

Assalamualaikum Months to go. Dengan izinNya. 218. eventho still 'months to go' -- i should start the preparation now. b...