Apr 1, 2016

one of my fav kdrama (Reply 1994)





Reply 1994 is the prequel to “Reply 1997.” Therefore, it is highly recommended that you watch “REPLY 1997” first before you watch this drama because “Reply 1997” was written and 
released first in 2012. 
These two dramas are written by the same staff and follow the congruent storyline.

Reply 1994 is a highly popular Korean drama released in late 2013. Its story is set in 1994,
when six university students from various provincial areas of South Korea
(Jeolla Province, Chungcheong Province, and Gyeongsang Province) live together at a
boarding house in Sinchon, Seoul, which is run by a couple with a daughter named Na-jung. -Dramafire. 

- I really recommend you to watch Reply series. I think I will re watch this kdrama 
over and over again. Esp Reply 1994. 
- I have been watching many kdrama since my teenage years. :D even now still watching it..
 Yelah masa zaman blaja dulu tengok laju2, skip part tu skip part ni. 
Final year mbbs memang tak tertengok kdrama. Running man je wajib tengok 
 So cuti panjang + tanam anggur ni enjoy watching lah :)
- another 4 episodes to go then the end of kbs drama of the year, Descendants of The Sun. 
Joongki really nail it this time.

Till then. Gotta catch up with my reply 1994 :)

No comments: