Apr 6, 2016

books :)

Assalamualaikum.









It has been a while since I post something related to books. 
One of my mission during this super long break is finishing all the unread books.
Mostly books that I bought during bbwb. 
There are times when I feel like reading..non stop reading.
And there are times when I feel like marathon kdrama. Heh :D
Still cannot move on from reply 1994. 
When I am in the mood of reading, it took 2 days for me to finish one whole book.
I usually silent my phone, ignore all those groups whatsapp :D :D
One of my dream is to have my own library. Have my own little reading nook. 

Above photos are some of the books that I successfully read during 
this tanam anggur phase. 
And the last photo, the 2 books that I needs to finish. 
Perlu khatam “I am a Houseman” -- beli masa final year mbbs.
Lamaa benar dh.


1)heard that the next eHo is next month. Isi penempatan next month. 
  Next PTM is next month. Nervous dah ni. 
  Hopefully my friends and I are in the next batch. inshaAllah.

Till then.. Needs to finish 2 slides presentation fr my big sistah.
Lets do some reading about pneumococcal disease in children. ;)

No comments: