Feb 25, 2016

excessived kdramas

Assalamualaikum.



1) These past weeks have been nothing but k-dramas honestly.
     Marathon cunning single lady bcos of seo kang joon, rewatching myung wol spy bcos of eric 
     shinwha and weekly cheese in the trap.

2) Another 2 episodes then berakhirlah drama webtoon cheese in the trap.
    Whatever it is, I hope Baek In Hol sort out his life, settle his debt and mulakan hidup baru dgn baiknya. :)

3) Descendant of the Sun - this is one of the most awaited kdrama in 2016. So Im done watching 
     the first episode. Joongki is back!! One of my fav running man member. Ye awal2 joongki
     Paling adonis. Paling semangat. Plus Song Hye Kyo as main lead and play role as a dr. 
     Maka lagilah enjoy nak tengok. Heh.

4) Alhamdulillah received sms and email from SPA yesterday. 
    SPA interview very soon. 12 days left. Trying hard (tak berapa nak try sangat pun -_-)
    reading political issues. When I read about tppa I think about
 rTPA instead. Rtpa is one of thrombolytic agent used in mycardial infarction patient. 
 Where as TPPA stands for trans pacific partnership agreement. 
   Two different thing! Apa lagi issue politik semasaaa ni. 
  It would be nice if somebody can discuss or explain to me abt political issue. 

5) So I should stop watching kdramas.  Variety show for awhile and focus more on interview thingy nih. 
  Semoga interviewer tu baik baik je. Be it pegawai spa or Medical Dr. 

6) Recent book purchased is The Kite Runner written by Khaled Hosseini.
 Im at Page 76. So far so good. Looking forward to get myself a copy of “A Thousand Splendid Suns”
 and “And the Mountains Echos” - rasa dah lama tak membaca buku buku berkualiti ni. 

7) 3 kgs. I need to cut down my food intake. Regular jogging in the morning. Kamon nn! 
     Tho current bmi is ideal but stillll rasa macam jadi tong drum towards shinchan dah ni.

Till then..... Dragging myself to study. at least cover common cases tonight! Fighting!!

No comments: