Jan 31, 2016

first ever brushes :D

Assalamualaikum.



My first ever brushes.
Step into 2016 I started to recognize every one and each of make up item.
Phew... So many. And I salute those girls who can wear make up every time they go out.
Me? I don't think I fit those ‘category’.
Enough with bb cream or foundation with spf + compact powder + lip tint or lipstick.
Yeahhh the only item that catch my eye is range of lips stuff. Hehe.

So apart of make up, I think that everyone should at least do this,
cleansing their face with appropriate facial cleanser, toner and apply some moisturizer.
I myself before this did not apply those three accordingly and turn out.. 
Ya Allah keringnya muka.
From now on hopefully I can be loyal to Hada Labo. (my fav skincare so far) 
Turning 26 this year with severe dark eyes I already have, I should care more :D

Thinking of joining any kemahiran class. Not menjahit obviously. Cooking class..yes! 


1 comment:

mNadeshiko said...

hada labo best kan? hehe. i'm using hada labo's UV+BB cream.