Jan 25, 2016

climbing this hill :)

Assamualaikum.




Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah.. Done with my convocation trip.
Last couple of days drained me but it was the best day of my life.
Bila MC announce.. Dr with my full name tu, perasaan sebak, sedih
Gembira all comes together. Subhanallah alhamdulillah allahu akbar.

The day before tu dah kumpul ramai ramai untuk rehearsal,
oath takingc ceremony dan high tea with lecturers.
Now I really feel I left MSU fr good. Tinggal nak amik transcript :)
7 years journey. Orang lain 5-6 tahun. It took me 7 years. Heheh :D
- Foundation Med Science
- Bach.Med Science (Hons)
- Bach. In Medicine and Bach. In Surgery (MBBS) 

Alhamdulillah tsumma alhamudillah.
Ingat dulu masa awal awal tulis blog, tengah frust benar3 dengan result spm.
Tengah tak tahu nak sambung belajar apa. Rasa down yg amat sangat.
But Allah knows best for me.
Im struggling all these years. 
And I thank my parents, both mama and baba fr supporting me.
Parent dan family adalah penguat semangat.. Sentiasa.
Housemates. Kawan2 baik since foundation, I spent most of my time with them.
Belajar menjadi dewasa bersama sama. 
Surely.. My respected lecturers.
That feelings when my lecturers remember my name and wish congrats with
big smile. Feeling blessed. :)

Banyak sangat gambar. 
Gonna spam here later on. :)

and every ending is a new beginning. the actual begin soon.