Oct 4, 2015

The perks of medschool i

Assalamualaikum. 


It has been a while since I posted sth here.
Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal, 
Tsumma alhamdulillah I passed my professional III exam :) 
Cant believe I finished my mbbs course. 

So yes currently I'm on long holiday.
Tho there are still few things that needs to be done. 
For now.. 
1. Move out from Taman Bayu Perdana, Klang. Done. Terima kasih menjadi saksi 3 tahun terakhir kami disini.
2. Packing unpacking stuff back home in Kbr. It took days to settle this one. Buku buku buku. Baju baju baju. -___-
3. Unlocked mission. Solo driving shah alam to Penang. Alhamdulillah :) next will be Penang - Kota Bharu.
4. Jalan jalan cari makan. Im in northern part of malaysia now - so yes makandan makan :D
5. Reading good books.. Just read 
catatan hati dalam setiap doaku by Asma Nadia.

Till then. :) 

1 comment:

Izzati Hashim said...

Tahniah Wa! :)

Selamat nikmati cuti dan selamat menempuh alam perkerjaan nanti. May Allah ease your journey. ;)