Dec 14, 2013

lost in the books

Assalamualaikum.





5 weeks passed by and how are you dear readers.
I wonder if there is still any reader stopping by and scanning thru rainbow.
The little rainbow is getting bored day by day. Heh.
Btw, yours truly is doing fine here. Alhamdulillah.
Im not going to talk about my hectic – stressful – rushing mbbs life.
Im just wanna update something regarding ‘books’.
Yes.. The only thing that I can talk for hours is book. J

1. Some books are meant to be read. I miss reading good book like I used to.
2. I don’t know where to put my books. So I just arranged them like that.
    Atas kepala katil pun boleh. Eiffel tower? One fine day. J
3. Just finished flipping through this book. And now I can agree with other readers. The Alchemist 
    is a must read book. and Im going to collect the other book written bt Paulo Coelho.
4. The 4th picture. Alhamdulillah. It was a surprise made by Dr.Farahin & Dr.Julie…at the end of
   Primary care posting and they provide some gift. The second best primary care logbook?   
   I have never thought about it. Alhamdulillah J


That is all for now. Have a good days ahead dear readers. InshaAllah.

2 comments:

Musafir Melayu said...

Assalamualaikum,

Missing the Big Bad Wolf for the third time since BMS, and this is bad! >.<

Blogging seem to be a dying art, and it took extra effort just to keep it up and running.

Glad to see someone still making an effort (of writing).

Happy Blogging!

Izzati Hashim said...

Figthing Wa!
:)