Jan 19, 2013

keep calm and stay strong.


Assalamualaikum.



People think I’m strong for the struggle I’ve had,
Problems I’ve encountered, and pains I’ve felt.
But they are wrong.
Because I’ve a weak heart. But behind me is a strong God. – quoted.


Reminiscing. Re-walking these past 5 years.
Things happened. Pahit manis. Pengalaman demi pengalaman.
Penah jatuh. I think that time was the lowest point of my life.
Tapi sebenarnya that one is actually a beginning. Permulaan.
Things are going to be okey. Yakin dengan Allah Yang Maha Kuasa.
Allah caught me from the fall :’)

2013. semoga tahun ini lebih baik hendaknya.
Time for solitude. God, I ask you to remake my heart. Fill it with what You love. Remove from it
what You don't. And mend what I've broken. - Yasmin Mogahed.

p/s : switch on osce & clinical exam mode. Imtihan dulu then cuti. Arasso. ;)


2 comments:

Qaseh Dania said...

all the best wa!
balik kampung after EOP! hehe...
chayook2 for osce n eop dulu..=D

najihah iman said...

@qaseh dania,
2 down, 1 more to go.
super scary clinical exam.
fight till d end! lps tu balik kampunggg :)