.nevershoutnever.

:)

I love you one, a two, a three shoobee-doo
I love you four, that's more than I can afford
And I can tell some day that I'm gunna' say the truth
I love you five

I've been walking around
Trying to figure out
Why I am feeling all the feelings that I'm feeling now
And I got more on my mind
Then I've got on my plate

I love you one, a two, a three shoobee-doo
I love you four, that's more than I can afford
And I can tell, some day that I'm gunna' say the truth
I love you 5-never shout never

-I love you one..aha, best je lagu ni :)
-counting days,step into 2011, oh turning 21 next year?!! 21?!!
-last week of 2010, semoga cantik..ceria..penuh..indah.. seindah pelangi :) 

Comments

najihah iman said…
er....very last week of 2010,
minggu terakhir.
zue anak sudin said…
belom2..sblm tiba tarikh beday, blom 21 lg!!! T_T (tanak mengaku tua)

wa..nice song! =D
najihah iman said…
@zue,
mmg la kena tunggu birthday.
whatever it is,2011=21.
aha..
:)
izzati lagi said…
hey...i love this song! sounds cute kan!
najihah iman said…
@izzati,
yap. :)
cutee je.

Popular Posts