one more time..

While waiting for sang pemimpi, loading.



It’s not a good semester break if you’re not gonna spend a few hours in front of the lattop watching six of the Harry Potter films :)

-I’m not watching all those six. I just picked any of them, usually the very 1st film. Adorable kids!
-1st week of sem breaks, killed the time by watching Korean’s drama+films played by Jackie chan. How I wish I have
  a full set of grey’s anatomy season 6.
- I just passed by a bookstore today and went straight to Big Apple, indulged myself with iceberg.
- I listened to Koreans song a lot. and I started to like music-played through violin. Celo. I don’t know how to say it
  here.. Aha..nn dah masuk mode slow2 ni. :D :D
-replay n replay starlight tears by kim yu kyung, as well as one more time by three bicycles.
-enough rambling!


Comments

kasih dania said…
wa.tgk harry2 lagi ke??? heheeh...mmg sakan movie la naa..heheh...happy watching..hehe
najihah iman said…
@kasih dania,
tgk mcm2 tu jek. :D
bleh dah start cooking2 nih.. :)
zue anak sudin said…
tak abeh2 ngan HP die lg... ditambah dgn korean fever lak...ishk3... huhu
najihah iman said…
@zue,
ni la keje ak..
bkn mcm ko tue..ade crita baru..
dlm hati ade taman katekan :P

Popular Posts