:)



Maybe I know somewhere deep in
my soul that love never lasts.
And we've got to find other ways
to make it alone or keep a straight face.
And I've always lived like this
keeping a comfortable, distance.
And up until now I swore to myself
that I'm content with loneliness,
'cause none of it was ever worth the risk
-you are the only exception, Paramore.

Just a song.not reflection of my thought @ feelings. ;)
Kang ade yg assume macam2.heh.

p.s : in need of a visit to mph...lama dah abstaining myself from buying books ni =.=
p.s.s : craving nak mkn macam2..haishh..mmg tak leh nak kurus lah!

Comments

kasih dania said…
wa, nnti hbs exm sbtu ni..kite g MPH ye...nk jgk jln2.heheh..nk beli brg sme kt giant.hehe..~ alsn yg kukuh..hihi
najihah iman said…
@fathin..
bereh! nak beli 2 buku je ni.
as long as another-important-item x beli..selagi tu la kena berjimat cermat :D
halwani said…
like this song~
najihah iman said…
@haal,
dlu ak dgr2 gitu jah.
loni suko la plok..
same goes to suju! :D

Popular Posts