turning 19

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim-

Yesterday my friend, khadijah husainy wish birthday. The very first person yg wish. Masa tu tak terasa ape2.senyum jelah depan screen-

But when I woke up this early morning,i’m thinking of my last day as being 18 years old girl.mengingati kembali waktu2 dahulu..usia2 dulu.
I don’t want my turning 19 day this year bring nothing to me.I want something that I can remember.I want something that can guide me to the right path. Despite of the books that I read,the reminder that my sahabats always shared n kept remind, this time-I need to find my turning point.
Sometimes we don’t need any reason to change-to improve ourself.But being a musleem,my heart say that this thing-to reflect back-to repair-to improve is an obligation to me,myself.
After finishing kitab cinta zulaikha & yusuf by taufiqurrahman al azizy-I turned back to my all times favourite book-sirries by Harun Yahya.Sempat ke nak habis 1 buku waktu cuti ni?

Being 18 and becoming 19,the only ONE I should thank to is our creator,Allah s.w.t

“Everything in the heavens and everything in the earth belongs
to Allah. Whether you divulge what is in yourselves or keep it
hidden, Allah will still call you to account for it. He forgives
whomever He wills and He punishes whomever He wills. Allah
has power over all things.” (Surat al-Baqara: 284)


Have we ever thought how much we love Allah and trust Him?

Allah meets all the needs of all the beings He creates. Thanks to His
infinite mercy, we live in this world in peace and enjoy countless
blessings.

“ He has given you everything you have asked Him for. If you
tried to number Allah's blessings, you could never count them.
Man is indeed wrongdoing, ungrateful.” (Surah Ibrahim: 34)

“Allah brought you out of your
mothers' wombs knowing nothing at
all, and gave you hearing, sight and
hearts so that perhaps you would
show thanks.”(Surat an-Nahl: 78)




May this heart would be filled with Iman, Taqwa and Sabr to stay strong throughout this journey of life.

p/s : this post was crayoned on 14 june 2009-

Comments

fieqa said…
happy birhday cik wa!!


nice post!
make me to ponder also..

insyaAllah,

barakallahu fik!

May Allah showers u with His greatest Blessing.amiin..
fieqa said…
mc wa,

baca kat blog mc T..
prgram wa skrg ni camne..
lagi 6 years eh??..
cite sket progress program kat msu..
ku dok berapa paham..
same ngn piqah jasmi kan..
far_teahah said…
wawa!!!
happy bufday!!
happy 19yrs old dear!!
best thing is ko tk yay mndi tpung like zue and syak rite??!!
anyway welcome back to msu..
FIGHTING for degree ni okeyh!!
zT said…
wa, ak tringn choc indlgnce~
xmau blnje ke?
haha
najihah iman said…
~fieqa..

thanks 4 d wish..tua dah =)
psl prog..pnjg ny nk xplen..
nnt kte pm nx tyme

~teha
mujur cuti teha..=)
lega2...
thanks ehh

~zt dear
ayak..cuti nk habis dah..
ur besday la..ak blanja..
=)

Popular Posts