thanks mom =)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

To : Teacher Norma.

The kindest face I'll ever see,
The kindest voice I'll ever hear.
The one who cares the most for me
Is my own mother dear.

All through the year
I'll try to do
The things that show
My love for you.
And not be happy just to say,
"I love you, Mother," on Mother's Day. ..



Hari2 pun hari ibu..=)
Thanks mom..for everysinglething..
Last nite,dah wish awal2 kat mama. Tau skrg,mama sgt sibuk.sibuk manage kenduri Sist lyna yg bakal berlansung bulan depan..dgn danish dan insyirah yg jd teman setia mama skrg-moga mereka berdua mewarnai hari2 mama..instead of the beautiful garden kt halaman umah tu.
Rindu my hepy-big-femly*

To : Dr Shazreen Fatihah

Happy birthday big sister of mine
Thank you for being there and always being kind
Thank you, for all the times you helped me get through the tough
When scene got nasty and we all got rough

Live your life to the fullest extent
Live it up at every event



Happy 30st birthday sis. (11 may 2009)


p/s: hepy 19th besday bwt ku ina..=)

bwt kwn yg sgt2 prihatin,thanks ye =)
i'm ok..sweet pain -_-

Comments

kak lynn said…
Adik, thanx 4 the b'day wish & for the nice pics. study molek!

Popular Posts