birthday wishes

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Time flies so fast..sgt cepat.
Mid sem imtihan end few days ago.Alhamdulillah,thank to Allah for helping all the way.when it comes to the hardest time..hardest moment..Allah with me.Believe in His Love~
And I’m currently at home.i dun’ve much to spill around..just check out blogs2 sahabat.
Seronok scan through khalie19liesa.blogspot.com- 1 of my dormmate when I was in klang-
Umie,bilakah bisa kte ketemu?! Reunite with some of the E24 members,perhaps..

Today’s my beloved mom birthday~
Happy birthday mom..Allah bless U.

Mom,
It’s your birthday...
and I’m thinking how glad I am
that you were born.
You have given me so much--
supported me, encouraged me,
cared for me; I didn't even need to ask.
I celebrate your wonderful self!
I am in awe of your boundless generosity,
your infinite kindness--that gentle inner glow
that you so freely use to warm my life.
Your birthday is as much a celebration for me
as it is for you, maybe more,
and I wish for you the best of birthdays,
the best one ever.
May each birthday be better than the last.
Most of all, I hope you will always be
As happy as you have made me.

And yesterday was my dearest super duper besfrens birthday
Sorg dh turn 19..another 1 turn 18...same date,different year-

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.
So happy birthday to you (anis athirah & iman amira),
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they’re flying off the chart!



p/s: learnt to appeciate somebody..someone~!
wonderwall...my driving force~

Comments

fieqa said…
send my regard to her ya..=)

happy belated birthday..moga dirahamti Allah senantiasa..amiin

Popular Posts